November 19, 2015

​In an anti-terror gesture, blindfolded Muslim man hugs hundreds in Paris

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - 22:24 Makkah mean time-7-2-1437

Paris (IINA) - A Muslim man stood holding two signs near a mourning site at Place de la Republique in Paris, days after Daesh terrorists attacked the city.
"I'm a Muslim, but I'm told that I'm a terrorist" and "I trust you, do you trust me? If yes, hug me," said the signs held up by the blindfolded man. Parisians didn't let the man down. As a tearful crowd of mourners looked on, they approached the man, one by one, and embraced him, as a heartwarming YouTube video showed. The beleaguered European city is fraught with tension following terror attacks last Friday by the Islamic State that killed 130 people.
HA/IINA

No comments:

Post a Comment