November 16, 2014

Pele thanks fans after discharge from hospital

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.












Sunday 16 Nov 2014 - 09:25 Makkah mean time-23-1-1436




Rio de Janeiro (IINA) – Brazilian football legend Edson Arantes do Nascimento, who is better known as Pele, has thanked fans for their support after his discharge from a Sao Paulo hospital.


The 74-year-old player was cleared by doctors to return home on Saturday, three days after undergoing surgery to remove kidney stones.

"Thanks to all my fans from around the world who expressed their concern and wished me a quick recovery," Pele said on Twitter.

"I dedicate everything that I have to you. I am well and I will recover well. I am very grateful for the affection and support."

Pele was admitted to hospital with abdominal pains on Wednesday, just hours after canceling a scheduled appearance at the Pele museum.

AB/IINA





No comments:

Post a Comment